Types of Business Loans we can help you secure include:
* Startup and expansion
* Franchise loans
*unsecured and secured LOC
* Merger and Business Acquisition loans
* Private Financing
One of our consultants can help you find the loan and term that is best suited to your financial goals, help you assess your financing strategies, and ensure you have access to ideal financing solutions. Contact us today to talk about your financing strategies for your business.
Business Start-up and Expansions
One of the toughest challenges for small businesses is securing adequate financing. Our team provides options to help Canadian businesses in the start-up phase right through to expansion. Our consultants can help you obtain equipment financing, working capital loans, purchase order financing, and asset purchases.
Reasons to Use Our Capital Consultants
- Access to different lenders, banks, trust companies, investors, and financial institutions.
- Fast credit and loan pre-approvals with no cost or obligation. (Some conditions may apply)
- They specialize in securing financing by leveraging their banking experience and financial institutional relationships.
- Save you time and money by having institutions compete for your business
- Up-to-date on all business financing rates, terms, and re-payments options available in the market.
- They increase competition in the marketplace, thus keeping rates low.
- They save you time and money!
- They have a vested interest in satisfying your needs since they rely on referrals and repeat business.
- They work for YOU, not the bank.
Franchise loans are secured against the value of the particular store, outlet, or restaurant that you're looking to buy from a franchisor. The market value of the franchise will be determined by the bank's own valuation and not that of the franchisor. We have extensive experience helping franchisees secure financing across Ontario, let us help you navigate through the red tape and make your dream a reality.
Unsecured and Secured Line Of Credit (LOC)
unsecured debt refers to any type of debt or general obligation that is not protected by a guarantor or collateralized by a lien on specific assets of the borrower in the case of a bankruptcy or liquidation or failure to meet the terms for repayment.
Unsecured debts are sometimes called signature debts or personal loans. These differ from secured debt such as a mortgage, which is backed by a piece of real estate. We have a strong team of consultants dedicated to finding you the loan or line of credit the best suits your business needs.
Merger and Business Acquisition Loans
There are several different ways to acquire financing for an acquisition. We can assist the acquiring company by paying the target company through methods such as cash, stock swaps, debt, hybrid financing. In the capital structure of a company, hybrid finance is a combination of equity and debt.
Private financing refers to lending money to a company or individual by a private individual or organization. While banks are traditional sources of financing for commercial real estate, and other purposes, private money is offered by individuals or organizations and may have non-traditional qualifying guidelines.
There are risks associated with private lending for both the lender and borrowers. There is traditionally less "red tape" and regulation. The Lending Line Capital consultants have a team of private lenders looking to fund your deal based on specific criteria.